Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF Day! American Culture Discovery Project!

Hello Everybody! Good luck on your interviews! I am so excited for you! I think you all have great topics and I wish you all the best. Be confident. You can do it! I didn't hand out my Help sheet, so I will review it for you now. You can choose one of the following to help you.
  • Opening and statement of purpose to a stranger.
    Hello. My name is _____________. I'm a student at ___________. I have to do a survey for my English class. Do you have a few minutes to answer five questions on the topic of ___________________________________?
  • Opening and statement of purpose to a someone you know.
    Hi _______________. How are you doing? I was wondering if you could do me a favor? I have to do a survey for my English class. Would you mind if I asked you a few questions on the topic of _______________________?

No comments: